lördag 14 februari 2009

Valentines Day Massacre

Valentines day, another bullshit day we thought of because we wanted people, for once, to be nice, caring and loving towards eachother. To me, this is like any other fucking day in my entire life. Now people might think "Maybe because you don't have a girlfriend, or boyfriend if you like? Then maybe you can spend time with your family?
How about no, idiot?
If I want to spend time with my family, I would spend time with my family and not on a specific fucking day where there's gay pink hearts everywhere, people running around like idiots telling eachother how much, in the entire world how much they love eachother, and not to mention the fact that we spend a shitload of money on gifts we could buy any other day on the entire fucking year, the only difference would be that there wouldn't be cuddly hearts and pink colors on it.

You can almost compare Valentines day with New Years Eve. It's almost the same thing, although on New Years Eve you decide to spend money on rockets and such useless shit and booze, so you can blow your hands and face up, get drunk and wake up the next day(hopefully), and think back to it and say to yourself "What the fuck did I do last night? Oh well, it was awesome" Yes, indeed it was when you blew up your face, your hands and your neighbours house. Not to mention that you made out with another girl and your girlfriend dumped you, had sex with another guy and then committed suicide due to depression.
So Valentines day is almost the same as New Years Eve, the difference is the colors and what you spend your money on.

For some reason people get more offended and even more depressed when you cheat on someone, or say something mean, on Valentines day, because it's supposed to be the "day of love" or something like that.
So that means if I would cheat on someone.. for an example, yesterday, which would be Friday the 13! "Oh noez, it's bad luck!" .. What's that smell?... Smells like BULLSHIT!
Anyway, so if I would cheat on someone on Friday the 13th they would just say "Ah shit, it's bad luck and I hate this day, maybe I'll find my REAL true love on Valentines day" Yeah, maybe you will?
Or maybe you won't? Maybe you will end up on a party with a shitload of horny chavs, get drunk and end up in a situation that 9/10 people enjoy.
Yes, dear you, I'm speaking of gangrape.

Inga kommentarer: