lördag 21 november 2009

Yes, because it's cool

So many retards out there, claiming to be bisexual/gay, and I don't know why.
They say they kissed someone of the same gender as them and that means, THAT DOES MEAN, that you indeed must be gay or bisexual.
"Oh man, but I think I liked it, she were a good kisser and had smooth lips, and she's good looking" Says the girl who just kissed another girl when not being sober and now she thinks she's bisexual because of that.
And yes, in this case it is a girl I'm talking about.. Well, several girls who claim to be gay/bisexual.
Fine if they actually are gay, they do have sex with the same gender as them, they get turned on by it etc etc. But when they advertise on a fucking chat site about it "I'm looking for a girl/Guy who is also bisexual" FUCKING GREAT YOU DOUCHEBAG! Why in the world would you advertise about it on a fucking website where there's nutsacks and creeps?
I got the answer for you! The answer is that you are DESPERATE!
D-E-S-P-E-R-A-T-E-!
"But I just got dumped by my girlfriend" No fucking kidding you just got dumped, if you're that much of a slut, that desperate to have some close encounters with another human organism, you should fucking get dumped.
No one in the entire fucking world gives a flying fuck about you being bisexual. So stop fucking advertising about it, because if people decide to start writing to you, after they've seen that message, 9/10 is writing to you becase they're as desperate as you and just wants to find someone/something to hump so bad, and in worst case just rape.
But yes, please douchebags, PLEASE do keep advertising and then you'll see where it gets you

"Hi, I'm bisexual, I want to talk with boys, but girls are also alright" Fucking hell...

Inga kommentarer: