söndag 28 december 2008

Enraged

I always hear people crying about their relatives died, friends died, pet died, everything died.
They died inside etc etc.
They want to bring them back from the dead, just for one day, to tell them everything they wanted to say and make everything right... And why didn't you dumb fucks do that when they were actually living? No, wait until they're laying there, on their deathbed, and then tell them all the lies and shit you've been hiding from them, not to hurt them and make their last few moments alive to a miserable hell, please do that.
So while everyone is complaining about the dead, I'm complaining, crying out loud for gods sake, about the living. Everyone keep whining and shit about the dead, but NO, NOT me, I don't give a damn about the dead, I care about the living! I WANNA SEE THEM DEAD.

No, I don't want to know how YOU are feeling, I don't want to know where YOU live, I don't want to know what YOU got this christmas, I don't want to know anything about YOUR family or YOUR life. So if YOU, yes YOU, would be so kind and please just understand the fact that I don't give a fuck about YOUR miserable life, YOUR pathetic ways of trying to get attention, MY attention, MY PRECIOUS FUCKING TIME, Leave me the fuck alone and let me be as happy as I can be, or at least let me try for gods sake. No, you keep coming back to say how YOU feel, what YOU've been doing, how YOUR life is going and how everything is either fucking PERFECT or fucking miserable in your puny, pathetic, unrealistic got damn life that no one, absolutely no one in this whole damn world gives a fuck about but YOU.
So in every friendship, when you get that moment, that specific moment, where you can say whatever to that person because it's the right time... I would just like to say to you: Please, dear you, go fuck yourself and take your friends with you.

If I want to talk with you, I would talk with you. I would be the one starting the conversation or I would actually tell you something like "Hey, you're nice, I want to talk with you." If I'm not actually the one starting the conversation, if I'm not the one actually giving you the compliments, please, don't do the same thing back because I don't give a damn.
So for all you incompotent miserable bastards out there who try to talk to me, fuck off.
To the rest, cheers!
And yeah, you know who you are, don't you? *blink blink*

Enough with the creepy stuff.. Scarying myself...

[Rage session over]

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Wow.. you actually got a comment :O
This is borderline whining dude O.o you're almost crossing the line of entertaining comments of moronic everyday occurrences to strait up bend-over-so-i-can-slap-you-in-your-face whining!
And yes.. it's me.. and i've ben improving vi volacuberry D: