fredag 8 maj 2009

Dear God, I touched your son in his dirty spot

Apparantely, I'm a mix between an Atheist and a Satanist, which to be honest might just be true.
I mean, I don't believe in god, I think religion is complete bullshit, just taking the bible for an example. The bible is almost as filled with action like the Die Hard 4 movie and almost as dramatic as Days of our lives. Either way. I don't believe in god or anything like it, I don't believe in life after death, I don't believe in Heaven or Hell. I don't think there's any good or evil in this world, nor good or evil deeds, just moralilty.
Also, I'm not sure anymore if I should admire or despite people who have a religion and believe in it to 100%.
I admire them abit because; they believe in something, they find it easy to find safety in nothing, they think they know what happens when they die, they pray to nothing(if they pray).
I despite them because; they're idiots, they're hipocrites, they believe in a higher being which never shows itself, they believe in something that can be easily proved wrong with science.

I suppose that was the "Atheist"-part, and believe that the "Satanist"-part of me is something like this:
I don't believe in anything of a higher call, and if I would believe in anything, it would be myself.
I believe that I am more valuable than others, by miles that is.
To be honest, I'm not sure how much this is related to Satanism, but I don't find it wrong to kill innocent people just for the sake of killing them. I would make exceptions, but not too many and I would most likely be able to kill anyone. I might give it a second thought, but not now.
I hate/dislike almost everyone around me, almost everyone, NOT everyone.
Then again, I'm not trying to be a Satanist, or Atheist, because I hate religion overall. Not that Atheism is a religion, but still I don't call myself an Atheist, it's just that Atheism/Satanism probably is the closest I could get to describe my "so-called" beliefs.

Also, I'M NOT A FUCKING JEW!

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

I was pretty amused by this blog. Don't know why, but I guess I have the same kinda views, but I'm not as vocal as you. Which is a shame.

I'm just thinking that I'm probably going to look like an idiot cos I can't read Swedish so I've probably done this all wrong.

Tash