fredag 15 maj 2009

Sympathy devided by 0

To be completely honest, I'm not sure why we do it, I mostly don't.
When we feel bad, angry or depressed, we tend to tell people about it, write things about it, show it on a picture etc etc.
Some people say they don't give a flying fuck about what others think, for some it's true. Some people say they do care what everythink and must do it. Even though they talk alot, and say alot, I doubt everything is true. Of course there's times when it can be true and there is people who speaks nothing but the truth, but still.
We tell people how bad we feel, what happend during the day, we get the attention we want so we know what others think and just to find out that there's still people out there that care for you. Sometimes you already knew it and sometimes you want to find out.
We upload a sad picture, show a sad face. We make a drama-scene or tell a story, fake a smile even though some people can see right through it.
And in matter of fact, I do care for some. Most people refuse to believe and that I care for I, me and myself only. I would say I care for myself the most, but that does NOT change the fact that there are people out there who I can care for. It won't always show, even though I do.

Not everyone want to, or can, show it as others may think. Some people ask you why you never show feelings, why you never care, why you're never there for them, why you don't call, why you never text them, and so on, and there's a simple answer to that. You're not just that kind of person. This does not mean you're a careless, lonely bastard who don't deserve anything better than shit, no... Well, sometimes it might, but still. You don't always need to show that you care, to actually care.

I guess all we want is some sympathy from time to time.

1 kommentar:

visornas andan sa...

Känner att inspirationen är hämtad från mitt beteende, och därför vill jag förklara mig. Det har hänt att jag skrivit saker för att kolla om folk fortfarande finns där för mig, när man aldrig har tid att träffas börjar man undra. Det har hänt att jag skrikit efter hjälpande händer, visst har det hänt. Men det var inte anledningen den här gången. Jag har fått alldeles för mycket uppmärksamhet över hur jag förstört min hälsa både psykiskt och mentalt att anledningen till att jag skrev något den här gången var för att undvika just uppmärksamheten och alla dumma frågor som med den följer. Jag ville inte höra ett enda till "Hur mår du?"