onsdag 13 maj 2009

Leaning banana in classroom

I'm not sure if I am a bad person or not anymore.
We had this dude in school/collage(whatever you wish to call it) today.
First he stands there, normal as everyone else and talks about stuff that was rather interesting.
Suddently, he stops for a second and asks for a glass of water. Alright, just as we're about to give him a glass of water, he leans towards the whiteboard and then falls down on the floor. It looks something like this: Take a banana, make it "stand" and then let go. The way it falls down, that was the motion he did. And just as he falls down, it made me laugh. But he didn't actually fall. He passed out.. Well sort of.. That was more of a "pre-pass-out", 'cause he gets back on his feet and then decides to fall once again. And I seriously can't get that image out of my head.
People don't really understand it, the funny part is not that he passed out, just the way he looked when he did it.
"I'm ok, I'm ok" Lean towards the whiteboard and WTF-Falls to the floor like a stiff banana on drugs.

Also, for some reason we had red pears today instead of green.
WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?!

1 kommentar:

Liv sa...

You ain't that good yet.
And you shouldn't complain. We get potatos in our school if we're lucky -_-