onsdag 20 augusti 2008

Cake or Death

Food, isn't that one of the greatest things you can ever imagine? Sure is.. If you're HUNGRY!



I just assume I'm not the only one who can't eat 2 minutes after I woke up. It doesn't matter how damn hungry I am, I just can't eat when I just woke up.

So I'm sleeping until I hear my dad yelling down to me "Dinner!", so I try to wake up and look abit "normal" so he won't notice that I've actually slept. So I get up, sit down and look at the food.

"Mmmh, I like this kind of food" That's what I'm thinking... At least one side of my brain thinks that, the other side is "What the fuck is this?! I don't want some damn food, I wanna starv to death" Or something like that, since I just don't wanna eat. So I look at the food for a little while until I decide to put some on my plate. Not very much, it wouldn't even be enough for a baby... A normal baby, not one of those oversized 50kg babies that look like ogres, no, normal baby.

And I finish my food, go downstairs and lay down again.

Now there is a problem. I just ate and I KNOW that it won't take more than 2 hours before I'm hungry again, I KNOW it, but still I don't eat more, instead I wait.

It gets late and I'm damn hungry now, I could eat a horse, or more. So I walk upstairs to snatch some food and for some reason, I don't know why, my dad does not allow it?

I mean, sure, we had dinner, but does that mean I can't be hungry until tomorrow?

I'm not quite sure how he works, or if he's a robot or something, but that ain't normal. I want to be able to eat when I'm hungry without having a roaring monster next to me with a battleaxe.

But I can't, when it's about food in this house, I'm a prisoner. I swear, people in jail got more freedom than I do.

So I think to myself "Fine, screw it! It's not worth risking my life for a piece of bread" So I go down, lonely, cold and hungry to my room and lay down again... Yeah, at least hungry.

I lay down until I fall asleep(of course I do things in between, but nothing I intend to tell).

Inga kommentarer: