söndag 24 augusti 2008

I can stand and pee at the same time, can you?

So I just thought you all should know that, apparently, guys can't do two things, or more, at the same time for some reason. People always go "Girls are better, they can multi-task and guys can't"
Now I think that's a load of bullshit. I am a guy and I can do more than 1 thing at the time.
I can think of plenty more things that proves that women can't do 2 things but guys can.
So yeah sure, keep imagining whatever you want to, but you know you suck more than we do.
I mean, my mom says I can't multi-task and she's so wrong and I always prove her wrong.
She's making dinner and the phone rings and she yell "PICK UP THE GOT DAMN PHONE", yeah right. Women must have less IQ aswell, I mean:
"Mom, I'm hungry"
"Shush, I'm on the phone, if you want dinner earlier, call the pizza delivery guy"
Ehm.. Just me or that is completely retarded in every single way?
So some girls ask me if I can multi-task, just because I seem to be "Oh-so-perfect", and I go "Sure I can, I could bang you AND think of someone else at the same time". Not appriciated.
By the way, I can also stand up and pee at the same time. I've never seen or heard of a girl doing that.

So males' are supposte to be the less intelligent, but stronger gender. I don't approve of that either to be honest. I've seen some damn macho girls and I've seen blonde girls.
Not saying blonde macho-guys are any smarter, but still.
Just think of it. Who invented the atomic bomb? A man. Was Hitler a man or a woman? A man.
Who was the first human on the moon? A man.
Sure, it might've been because women didn't have the same rights as the men did, but there was a reason for that aswell. I mean come on, we all know that women can't drive a car, how the hell would they end up in a damn rocket then?

So yeah, school started again. Not bad, not good, the usual.
The only problem is some new guys. Just the fact that there's 20-30 GUYS in one class does not make it any better, weiner-fest for sure in there! How are people supposte to avoid turning gay?
Nothing wrong with gay.. Back to the subject; A shitload of guys in a class. And it's not like some were fat, some were tall, long hair etc etc, they all looked the same. Short hair, glasses, not well built body, medium height. Oh yeah, fun to be in gym class with those. "Don't drop the soap"
But that's not all. There were girls in the other classes... If you want to call them girls that is, I have no idea why you would dye your hair in such ugly fucking color. Not that it would make that much of a difference with that face, but still, creepy... Abit harsh, but some things must be said so people learn. Being ugly is nothing you want to be nowdays, being beautiful on the outside is the shit, inside will be number 5 on the list or something...
1. Good looking
2. Good in bed
3. Good voice
4. No AIDS
5. Good personality
6. Not adopted
and so on.
Adopted kids can't enjoy their life that much if they find out that they are adopted when they're around the age of 15. Especially not if the kid is emo enough as it is.
I suppose it's different if two, white men adopt a black kid from africa, then it is sort of obvious.
But not otherwise, I mean if I would find out that I'm adopted right now, sure I would be... A little suprised, but not that much to be honest. Not that I'm not like my parents, just... I don't think I would've cared that much.
But yes, if I'm having kids, I want to adopt. So much easier.
I mean come on, if you have sex and your girl gets pregnant (assuming it IS the girl that gets pregnant), you can't have sex for 9 months! or more! .. Ok you can, but you don't do it!
You have to fucking wait until that baby is out and until her vagina ain't a got damn disaster anymore. And they get suprised if you cheat on them when they are pregnant or afterwards! Isn't that obvious?!
"No honey, I want to have sex with your stargate vagina so I can reach beyond space"
No thank you, I rather bang a goat.
So once again, the looks is more important. Not that a goat is good looking, but a goat is sure as hell turning me on more than a stargate, really.


Names, aren't they just perfect? No, I think everyone shoul have a damn number instead of a name. People are getting bullied because of their damn names and they can't do a got damn thing before they turn to a certain age and got rights to change it!
I can't really imagine anyone stand "Haha, 214512! Your name is silly!", no, that's wrong.
If someone get a kid and decide to name it Dick, the parents must hate him or something.. and if it's a girl the kid must've been an accident.
You could never have a real relationship "Oh dick, I love you so much", what are you supposte to answer? "Oh vagina, I love you too" NO, it's just wrong. Dick is not a name you should have.
There are plenty of names that is not suitable for people, or any living things overall.
Or they spell it differently but pronounce it weird. Like Eiste, which is supposte to be pronounced "Icetea". Hmm?
It sure as hell is a good excuse for a married man if the girl named Eiste is a hooker.
"No honey, I was just downtown and bought some "Icetea"". and she's perfectly fine with it.

Got a feeling there's a few things I've said before...

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

You know.. Girls can stand up and pee at the same time. Alot easier after sex, so not as often as guys can.. But still. They can..