tisdag 27 maj 2008

Enviorment

It's just a big mess and it's all fake. If people wanted to save the earth they would kill themselves, we've already ruined this damn place way too much.
Let's say a company who try to save the earth by making shit that's supposte to be good for the nature, it's basicly the same as every other company, the only difference is that it's so got damn more expensive, it's a way for them to make alot of money

If I saw a huge fire in the forest, I wouldn't bother to put it out, or call someone.
If I see someone throwing junk on the ground, I almost cheer them up.
But when people see me throwing junk on the ground, they either just look at me in that weird "fuck off" way or they tell me to pick it up. Why should I pick it up if no one else does?
One can make a difference, but I'm not that one person.
// Enabled

Inga kommentarer: