torsdag 29 maj 2008

To be or not to be?

Someone once told me; Being rude won't get you anywhere. Being nice is the way to go...

Yeah, good point dipshit. I tried and I tried and I failed and I failed. So then I started to be mean to peolpe and WOAH, did I get friends? ... Eh.. Ok, I got friends and it was ALOT easier than being nice. Being nice would end up you were spending time with an complete douchebag, like some people do with me now although they're too dumb to notice it.

And it's about then you start to use them for your own needs. Let's say you need money? Who would you pick, your parents or the stupid son of bitch who you dislike and does not understand it?

OF COURSE you pick the stupid one, why go beg money from your parents when you can get money SOOO easy without doing anything at all in return but pretending to be that one persons friend? It might seem harsh, but what do I care, right? (For all those who read this, I do not intend to tell any of you who I'm doing this to)

So anyway, being mean will probably get you further in life than being a sympathy whore, really. Let's name a .. Not good leader, but strong.. Not strong, he evetually died.. But someone who got far by being mean, let's say Hitler.. I wouldn't support him in anyway, even though he was a smart man, did stupid things(depends on how you see it) but he was still damn smart, and I wouldn't say he was nice to the jews... Would you? Right.

And so he conqured parts of the world until it finally got to an end when the SYMPATHY WHORES got in the way and started to whine about the jews being killed. I mean, as long as it was in Germany itself, we were kind of fine with that, weren't we? But when it got out in the world, Oh hell no! Then we fight back.. Well, except Sweden, who was just being "neutral" aka "Weak-son-of-bitches-who-can't-do-shit". But now it might seem like I kind of support nazism, I don't, I think it's stupid.. Killing people without a reason, fine fine, but not nazism.. If you're going to kill random peolpe, don't pick a certain group, just kill 'em all and get over with it, then carry on with your life, that's it.

New Subject: Piracy?

I wouldn't say "piracy", downloading stuff illegal, is that much of a crime. Yeah, sure, they lose money on it, but how much?... Probably lots, but the damn companies get most of the money anyway, and it's alot easier and cheaper (until the cops find out) to download.

For an example, you go to a music site and find an artist you think seem pretty interesting, what would you do?

  1. Go to the Store and buy the CD, and since they don't got it in their store you have to wait a couple of weeks until you get it?
  2. Go to a site, download an illegal downloading program and download their whole discography?

Of course you pick number 2! Who wouldn't?! I know I would, because it's cheap. And who doesn't love to be a rebel? Oh yeah, CHICKS DIGS REBELS! So. Now that you know what to do, do it. You download all their music, or just one song. And then you go to their concerts to show how much you appriciate them, but since 1500 other people did the same as you, you barely got a ticket, you just had to buy the ticket from Ebay for twice the price and then when you finally get there you're all the way back in the crowd and can't hear shit.. That's when you realise that My Chemical Romance sucks.

//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: