lördag 31 maj 2008

(Im-)Perfection

Where the fuck did all the beauty go? All I can remember is that I could be able to just open my eyes, look out the window and WOAH, beauty. Girls *drool*
But all that disappeared somehow.. Maybe it was when we moved to this little town in the middle of nowhere, which is filled to 99% with douchebags, bitches, chavs and Emo-kids...
So that's when you check on internet for new people, right?
Yeah, I remember I could just find anyone and that one person would be, more or less, good looking. But now, what the fuck happend? Did they all move out of Sweden? Or maybe just north of where I live? Because it's so damn hard to find a good looking person. And when finally do, they're either busy with someone else, not interested in me or they live miles away.
Why not all 3?

But I know, I know, "Beauty is on the inside", yes, that's what ugly people say.
Beauty is not on the inside, there's no beauty there, there's blood and icky stuff, among with some bones. The beauty is on the outside. Everyone knows that when you look for someone, you always go for the looks first, no matter what. The looks must be there, otherwise you wouldn't be interested in that person, now would you?
So, you go for the looks and then you will find "the beauty on the inside" that you are actually looking for.
I can't imagine someone going for the "inside" to 100%, then that one person would eventually end up in bed with someone ugly... What a turn-on....
Nah, so I go for the looks and then check their personality.

But what if everyone went for the personality, aka "the inside", to 100%? Then there wouldn't be any single guys/girls out there, we'd all be taken.. No one would complain either, now would they?
I'm heartless.. So what?

Warning: Subject change

I think humans are aliens. We're the only thing on earth that doesn't fit in. I swear, our spaceship must have crashlanded on this lil'planet, wiped out the so called "Dinosaurs" and it erased our memories and made us weak and pathetic.
I don't think there's any link between us and the monkeys, really. Yeah sure, they look like us, but they're not us.
I mean come on, how come the humans evolved this much and not any of the other animals? How come we're the only "smart" ones? Or maybe we're too dumb to notice the other animals. Maybe we're the dumbest animals alive.. O'well, we ARE the dumbest ones.
We're born for 3 reason.
Sex, Destroy, Try to fix
Those 3, no others. We're born to fuck, and ruin the earth even more, and while doing that, we also try to fix it. Aren't we a bunch of fucked up bastards, eh?
And who actually came up with the idea of making "money", putting stuff in value. I can accept that we would trade like, a cow for 2 pigs, but not a bunch of shiny, round things and some papers for food, that is necessary to survive. You don't need round, shiny metal things and some papers to survive, you don't eat that... But ok, appearently you do need those things to survive these days, or else you're so called "poor" and you'r going down somewhere.

Isn't it a great fucking world we live in?
// Enabled

1 kommentar:

Unknown sa...

You have a point there. . . but I belive that bad personality has also a lot to do with people. . . I've dated guys that I started with, just for their good looks. . .then they turned out beeing total fuckers and . . today I could puke when I see them, I find those same boys ugly as hell! But yeah. . . you would never go to the bar looking for some "sweet guy on the inside" . . . so yeah, looks do matter a lot. . .

and no comment on the alien thingy now :) I'm to tierd to think so far lol