lördag 31 maj 2008

Right and wrong and a nuke war

Dreams, dreams, fantasy and reality.
Where to draw the line between reality and your own imagination?
I believe you can be whatever you want to be, as long as you try.
Let's say you want to be a Super Hero and someone else says "you can't be a super hero, they don't exist!" And your dreams are flushed down the toilet.. Don't listen to all the douchebags, don't listen to them. If you want to be a Super Hero, go for it, go ahead and try. Not that I would think that you would actually make it, but it's worth a shot.

Everyone dreams, everyone has a dream or two about who and what they want to be. I've got some, sure I do, and I'm not giving up on them.
Alot of people want to be famous, in one way or another. Wouldn't it be cool to just walk somewhere and loads of people know you? Yes, it would. Until all the "Emo-kids" runs towards you. That's when you pick up the huge, brutal War Axe from your pocket AND CHOP 'EM ALL DOWN TO HELL!!!

Back to the subject

So, difference between fantasy and reality. I can most of the time tell the difference, but what if you're Scizo? Who says they have to go see the doctor and then be locked up for a couple of years because they seem to be nuts? Fake laws! I wouldn't want to lock someone up that's scizo.
So what if they see things that doesn't exist? So what if they can't remember their name? It's their life, even if they don't know it.. Then they might need help.. But if they can't tell difference between reality and fantasy, let 'em be, unless they ask for help.. Then I suppose they could be locked up..

But, why do we make unrealistic movies? Why do we make unrealistic games? Twisted books and pictures?
Because that is something that we want, it's something we wish to show other people, something we want to be real. If I draw a picture, I draw it because I want to show other people that my fantasy can be real to them aswell, And I swear, if I could do magic, I'd be ruining the world for sure..

Anyway.

I don't see the problem when people kill other people.
When most of the people in the world see it on the news, in the newspapers, anything, that someone killed someone in the most brutal way they could think of, they get scared and that one person MUST be nuts. I'm not saying they're not insane, but they might NOT be insane.
I don't think you HAVE to be insane to kill someone. Just the will, curiousity or the hate to do it. Just because someone is killed by someone else doesn't make the killer insane.
But, then the doctors look at him/her and they ask "Why did you kill him?" And he/she answers something like "Because I wanted to". Then he/she must be insane and out of his mind. What if he/she kills again? What if he/she strikes again somewhere near YOU?!
Oh gawd! We're all d00med to hell!! No, let him/her be, if he/she wants to kill people, let 'em kill.

Oh wait.. Was that bad? Did I say something wrong?
I must be out of my mind.. Someone call the cops, I'm insane! Lock me up for the rest of my life!

So now they lock people up for killing innocent people, right? But they don't give a damn about people in war, killing innocent people without a damn reason.
"ok, here's your orders! You're supposte to kill all the terrorists and all the dudes with guns! And for fun, you may also kill some innocent civilians. They might have a bomb shoved up their ass, so shoot them just incase..." Are they insane? No, because they're "leaders" of a useless damn war.
What about the soldiers who follow the orders? They're not insane? No, they just follow orders, they're not insane.. I think it's fucking insane to follow orders you do not wish to follow.
Or the so called "Leaders" who can just push a damn button and blow the shit out of millions of people, just because "they might attack us". Good reason there dipshit, good reason.
And then when they finally does it, people complain about it!
Why the fuck do you complain? It's not like he can change it, he can't take it back. But sure, he apologize to them and everything's fine again. But the dude that's been locked up for 15 years for killing an innocent girl can't apologize, hell no, that's wrong.

I think I could kill innocent people for fun, sure thing. But would I? No, because the cops would come and they'd lock me up forever. I don't wanna live locked up forever.
If I could kill someone and get away with it, sure thing. Killing spree every weekend between 10pm and 10am.

Did I take this too far? Maybe....
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: