söndag 1 juni 2008

Pt. 1/2 Religions, and more douchebags

Heaven, does it really exist?
I can say that I do not believe in god. I don't think he/she exist. If he/she would exist, wouldn't he/she make this world a better place?
Nah, God is a sadistic kid in a wheelchair, taking revenge on everyone because Jesus failed when he was supposte to sell cookies to the girl next door. So God got pissed and now we'll all suffer...
But really, I think religion overall is all fake and that it all started years ago.
Since we couldn't explain everything that happens to us, what happens when we die, why we're born, why there's "Good/Bad" people, why the weather change, all that crap. We made up something called "religion" and some other crap called "Gods". So it would all be easier to explain to the people. And then we got so into it, so we started to build big buildings to honor the fake-gods and a reason to kill people for no reason at all(Sacrifice). And then it kept going.
We killed other people because they didn't believe in god, they didn't have same religion as us.. Because "God" "told" us to do it. That's a common excuse I suppose...
"Why did you kill this man?"
"God told me to"
"Oh ok, he's not insane, don't lock him up, let him go".

Yeah, way to go *thumbs up*
In my opinion it would work most of the time, especially if you're a priest, a harmless little priest who would never hurt anyone but the sunday school kids.

Part Subject Change

Food, who actually came up with the idea of saying "This is heavenly good"(or something like it)?
I mean.. How does heaven taste? And how would you taste it?
It's like saying "I ate an angel", and that does not sound very tasty to me... But No,
"What I just ate, It was so good, I think I'm in heaven"
"Yes, of course, I'm Gods messenger, fuck me!"
At least that is what I would say.
And by the way, "Holy Shit"?
Why would you say that? That doesn't sound very positive to me...
And when you combine it with food, it's even worse
"Holy shit, that taste sooooo goood!!!"
Yeah, it tasted like holy shit! What? Did a priest shit in your hands and then you ate it? Very clever my frend, very clever.

So, in some religions you are only allowed to eat a certain kind of food, and not allowed to eat some kind of food. And in some you're not allowed to eat for a couple of days when the sun is up, or at all. How about you're not allowed to drink something? Yes, please die by thirst.
Sucks, doesn't it?
Who actually came up with the idea that Cows are Holy?
Sure, they're holy, they can produce milk for us, cut our lawn and say "Moooo"
But you know what? I've never heard someone telling me that Women are holy.
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: