torsdag 5 juni 2008

Complaints and Excuses

All people can do is complain about their lives. Yes, I would know, although I don't complain about my life, I complain about others. So it should be "People complain about everything".
For an example, when it's winter. All is cold and, in Sweden, mostly crappy weather and no snow at all. That's when people complain about Sweden, being too cold and they want the summer back, so they can take a swim in the sea.
I'm pretty damn sure I can push you into some water in the middle of the winter and let you swim, but appearently that's not appriciated.
So, we complain about the weather during the winter. Then it's spring, people complain about spring is too long, THEY WANT THE SUMMER! *Tears, alot of tears*
And then, finally! "Summer! Woo!"
Aww, I can't find my shorts, my T-Shirts are all dirty, my icecream is melting, I got no money to the bus so I can go to the beach, it's too hot!
What the fuck is wrong with YOU?
Winter is too cold and Summer is too warm? Spring isn't good enough because the water is too cold and appearently it's not hot enough. And OF COURSE you don't like autumn, because that's the end of the painful summer and the water gets cold, the tree's leaves fall off and everything looks so boring! It rains too much.
Write a fucking book or something about it!
I mean where the fuck did it go wrong? Either it's too cold or too warm?
We just HAVE to complain about SOMETHING, don't we? Otherwise we got this urgent feeling of killing people and then we go to jail, just to get raped in the shower and lose all our friends.
Of course you would get new friends in jail, maybe not just the same as you had before. These are more "Give me cigarettes and I might not rape and kill you" Nice guys and girls.

Subject Change

Let's say you're 3 people, doing something bad like... Playing football close to this newly built house, which has windows that cost more than you could ever afford yourself, and you accidently kick the ball abit to hard so your retarded "friend", who's too short to reach the ball, didn't catch it and you crash one of those really expensive windows (because that's what one of them are. You're 2 friends and 1 wannabe). And you all start to run away, but the owner of the house, which just happen to be an elite gymnastic who won last years Olympics and were the fastest one in 100 meter, comes out and see all of you 3 running away at the same direction, of course, since you're all too dumb to run different directions so it would be harder for him to catch you all.
So, he can see you running away and runs after you, catches you and drag you back to his house. He's pissed off and all those steriods does not make it any better. When you're finally there, he points at the window and yell something like "AHH BRRAAAAGH RAAAWR ARRHHH WINDOW CRASHED!! OOOHHHGG AAAAAAHHHRGG" And then, since he already scared the ever living out of you all and made one of you shit your pants, you tell him your parents phone numbers. He calls them and tell them that you crashed his expensive window with a shitty ball and that he want money to fix it.
10 minutes later, your parents get there, neither of them are happy, so they also start to yell something like the elite gymnastic guy did, although this makes less sense since there's 4-6 parents yelling at you all at the same time.
And then they finally get to the point "Who broke the window?"
Now, since you're 2 friends and 1 wannabe, you think of it "Who broke the window?" After a while of thinking, not more than 5 seconds, the 2 friends look at eachother, shake their heads and say "It was him" And of course they point at the wannabe who gets to take all the crap.

So, now I'll get to the point: Who wouldn't blame it on someone else?
It's like "To live or die?" You've got 2 choices;
1. To tell the truth and get killed
2. To blame it on the unknown person next to you who is crying out loud, praying and spraying "I DON'T WANNA DIE"

What would you do? I know I would blame it on the random, unknown, crying bitch next to me. My life is way more imporant than his. I got no intentions of sacrificing my own life for someone I don't know, that would just be stupid.
I mean, it's not like you'll see that one person a few days later and he'll say "You selfish bastard.. How could you let them kill me?", now will you?
If you do, please tell me.

Now my point is; 90% of the people on earth are that Ego that they wouldn't sacrifice themselves for someone they don't know, no matter what. 10% would do it because they're sympathy whores.
I'm one of them who wouldn't, no doubts.
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: