söndag 22 juni 2008

Die in a fire

Who the fuck throws a book at someoen when they're driving a car?! Who the fuck does that?!
I'll tell you who the fuck that does that kind of shit! THE PEOPLE WHERE I LIVE!
There's a few "normal" people here but damn they're not many.
Me and my mate were walking to the store the other day and suddently a car drove by us and threw a book at us. You know why? Because the people here are complete fucking idiots.
So I yelled at them something like "FUCKHEAD!" And the car stops, turns around, drives back to us and stop right next to us. A guy in the car, some douchebag I've seen before which i will eventually get a baseballbat and fucking bash his head in for sure, asked me "Did you say something? Got problems?" And I was damn pissed, yes I was, so I answered "No shit, you just threw a fucking book at me!" And then he left the subject and asked us where we were going and shit.. But what an idiot, right? "Did you say something, got problems?" NO FUCKING KIDDING YOU DIPSHIT! I don't drive around in a car and throw books at people! Are you completely fucking mentally retarded?! Just the fact that you're fat, ugly and disliked for who you are has nothing to do with it! You could at least TRY to act like a normal person among other people, but no, you decided to be an ugly son of bitch who just wants to get killed! And I assure you, I will fucking bash your head in, I will! I just hope he would read this.. But since he won't, what I just wrote was more or less, useless.
So once again, I've proven that this place is filled with mental rejects and people are idiots.
I mean, if I don't get that baseballbat and make him shut up, I'm damn sure someone else will fucking kill him... And I hope someone does, because he deserves it.
Him and a shitload of other people here.
Just to see them die in a fire would give me that much pleasure, I would never need to have sex again! I swear, it would just feel so awesome to see them die, slowly and painfully in a fucking fire. Just to hear their painful screams for help, and then they see me, with firetruck, just ready to put the fire out... But will I? No, I'll just laugh at them, see their pathetic lies go down in flames, and when they finally stopped screaming, I'll start putting out the fire.

Subject change

Ok, so appearently women are being pissed over men, wearing no shirt when they can't do the same? I can agree with them that it's disturbing to see a guy without a shirt, walking around in the city, but that's not the point. The point is, they want to do that aswell, go topless in the middle of the city. Well go ahead and do it?
No, they can't because the law says so... Who the fuck came up with that law? I mean.. Sure if it's a fat, ugly woman who does it, but who said you have to look? Let them go topless if they want to, what do we care? No, some moron had to came up with the rule that they can't. I mean.. It's not like we're forcing them to walk around topless, it's just an option. If I got to decide, I'd let people go naked for fucks sake!
Then if they're hot they should be prepared of getting humped in a bush at any time, but rape wouldn't be legal.. But what do we care? Rules are meant to be broken..And apparently they are. People break the rules, laws, all the fucking time and we do the same shit over and over to them. Some of them are free to go, some of them end up in jail and before, we used to execute them... We stoppe doing that for some reason, but why?
"Everyone has the right to live" or not, I think everyone has the right to die. But no, they don't? You're not even allowed to commit suicide, because they you break the law and get charged for trying to kill yourself? I mean... If you succeeded, what would they do? Bring you back from the dead and charge you?
Dumb fucks, if people want to die, let them die. If people don't want to die, even though they killed someone or raped someone, let them die anyway?
If people turn them in, depending on what they've done, there should be an option to get them executed. This sounds like the guilliotine or something, which would be awesome if it still was there, but no. I was thinking more like... A shot in the head or something?
Just don't put the in a cell for a couple of years and them let them out again and hope they changed into something better, that they'll start working as ordinary people and shit, because all of 'em aren't like that. I swear, they get out and do the same fucking thing again and get back into jail or wherever they're going and then they get out again and do it again, and so on.
Not everyone learn from their mistakes, not everyone wants to learn from their mistakes and not everyone make big mistakes as those douchebags, and besides, isn't the main thing when killing someone, or something like it, to get away with it? I mean, it's not like you WOULD kill someone and then turn yourself in for doing it, and then try to get away with it?
If I could kill someone and get away with it, I'd kill... And I probably can, so I probably will.
It's not hard, it can't be... Kill someone and get rid of the evidence... Woah, that must be hard!
I'm sure there's a million of people who killed someone and got away with it and didn't feel any guilt at all... Or they went to jail after they did it and had a pretty sweet time there.
Jail in Sweden is, more or less, nothing. It's like a hotel! You can basicly get anything you want. Probably more than you could otherwise.
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: