lördag 7 juni 2008

Homosexuals are Gay Pt. 1/2

Homosexual, Male, Guy + Guy + Penis= Gay. Simple Math.


Homosexuals are perfectly fine in my opinion. I don't see the problem.
But, should they be allowed to get married?
I'd say so, yes, they should get married because they love eachother and it's their lives, not ours.
I mean, it's not going to be much trouble now is there? Maybe abit when it comes down to
"Who's the woman?" but not otherwise.

Anyhow, how come it's "illegal" to be homosexual? Yeah sure the bible says it's wrong or something. What the hell, if it's "illegal", wrong, so bad... How come our so called "God" made some guys homosexuals? So he could punish them? Yeah, I think God is a very nice person.. A
fucking sadist with too much spare time...
Anyway, homosexuals should get married, no doubts.

How about being an accepted homosexual? I wouldn't know, I'm not gay, but it seem to be trouble most of the time. People dislike it etc and I know I've written about this before.
But anyway, being accept seem to be hard as a gay guy, but not as a gay girl.
So here goes my second question.


Should Homosexual guys be allowed to adopt?
I'd say no, not really. Getting married is perfectly fine, but if men were supposte to have kids, they would be more like a girl with a penis, wouldn't they?
But, anyway... No, there would be way too many answers and he/she might would've get bullied in school. Mostly because he/she wouldn't have a mom/dad and that the parents WOULD BE homosexual.
There's would be sooo many questions!
  1. Who's mom?
  2. Where's mom?
  3. Why does mom have a penis?
  4. Why does mom have a beard?
  5. Where did I come out?
And so on... I know I would be able to answer some of them, like "Why does mom have a penis?" Answer, "She's not", When they get older, "She's wearing a strap-on 24/7"
"Why does mom have a beard?" Answer: "'Cause your mom is too lazy to shave"
But it wouldn't help at all. I mean, "Where did I come from?" If I were gay I'd ignore that question.
So, homosexuals shouldn't adopt, not saying they shouldn't be allowed to, just saying it's a bad idea. I'm sure they would be great parents, but their answers wouldn't be very good...
And if the parents were having sex.. Well, as it is when parents are having sex, it's disturbing enough to walk into the room and find out what they're doing, but if they were homosexual guys, I'm pretty sure that kid would have, more or less, the worst image in his/her head forever.
Just to see his hairy dad with a big penis and his hairy mom with a even bigger penis having sex without noticing their kid watching them..
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: