tisdag 10 juni 2008

Graduate to Sex

God, do I hate people that graduate? Yes I do, I do hate them very much.
Or now do I?
It all depends. I'm sort of fine with them graduating, since it only happens once.. Hopefully, and they walk happy down the street, singing some songs... That's perfectly fine
But when they start to whistle and all that fucking shit! MAN! I WANT TO KILL THEM SO BAD! I want to take those tiny, puny little things and SHOVE THEM DOWN THEIR THROATS! I want them DEAD I tell you, DEAD!
It would be so much better.
But no. They are all allowed to run around, making people deaf and such shit. And it's not all on one day no is it? No! It's like.. each day for whole fucking week! And people wonder why I'm in a bad mood?! Can't you fucking see it?!
There's ugly guys in tight clothes and ugly hats and blonde stupid fucking girls running around everywhere, yelling that they've graduated! But what they don't know is that they've not gotten anyfuckingwhere with their pathetic fucking life and never will because they're so got damn drunk and 50% of all the people will drown in a fucking fountain and I WILL JUST BE LAUGHING AT THEM!!
They got nowhere during the past fucking years and then they're running around, being proud of themselves because they graduated and accomplished NOTHING! Way to fucking go, morons!

But, why do I complain? I will probably do, more or less, the same as they do, right?
But yes, I want to make it abit different... I wanna wear a white hat, skiing-glasses, a megaphone and a baseball bat, running around and yelling "I've graduated and I've still not gotten anywhere with my fucking life!" And when someone complains, I wanna bash them down with my sexy baseball bat, just to prove that I am right, I've graduated and not gotten anywhere with my life but that does not make me weak! Just bash them all down. And when I hear a whiste. I'll go and shove that whistle down their throat and make them sound like a duck for the rest of their lives! God that would be awesome. And of course, I probably will be drunk and don't remember anything of what happend.

Subject Change

Something that is scary is when you're gonna have sex with someone for the first time.
I mean, you never know what you'll find down there! Let's say you find this hot girl and bring her home. Get comftible in bed and start to undressing... Then when you're about to do.. The stuff, you realise it's a guy with a sexy body, nice boobies and a big fucking cock? Kind of a turn off, eh?
Or let's say it's not a guy, I still think it's scary.
She can have anything down there! A fucking jungle! Monkeys running around in the bushes and an elephant coming out of the big cave? No, no. having sex with someone for the first time IS scary.
Sex overall is kinda scary I suppose.. You never know what happens down there until it's over... You get it on, you do the stuff... And then suddently it's just over... And then what are you actually supposte to do? "I'm done, you can go now" I could do that, sure I could.. But.. No, the "goodbye" can be quite weird now, right? Or if you're lucky you're in a relationship and won't have to say goodbye, just have to say "We'll do it in the morning" And it's all over. Cheers!
But then you already, hopefully, know what is going on in the downtown area and won't have to worry about the elephant biting your weewee off.
Hmm, who actually likes a big jungle down there? It's kinda creepy.. You see.. I would like to know where I'm going when I'm going somewhere. Not running blind in the darkness to find a cave that doesn't seem to exist... No, better fix it down there, otherwise It's creepy, really.
And how about guys? Should they have a fucking nest? Nah, they should fix it.. Not that I would personally care about another guys pubes, but just for the sake of it. I know all our shit is on the outside but that does not make it ok to have a jungle with a big cobra sticking out of it, waiting to crawl in to... You get the point... It's not okay.
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: