lördag 21 juni 2008

The world includes more failures than the bible

I must say, we're all attracted to better looking girls in every way. I mean, if you talk to a good looking girl and a hot girl starts talking to you, you give her more attention than the other. At least in the beginning. Then you might realise that the hot looking girl is a complete whore and you don't want to talk anymore.
Or if it's the other way around. She's really nice, very interesting and then the old one can basicly fuck off. I'd say it's an instinct, nothing more. I mean... Which one would you rather have in bed? The good looking one that you think seem awesome or the less good looking one which you know but isn't very hot... I'd take the good looking one, even if it was just to find out that she was an complete idiot/whore/asshole/asswhipe/moron/etc/etc/etc...
So yeah, we're all attracted to the looks in first place...

Anyhow, where is my main subject? Oh yes..
The World is too big, it just is.. And internet does not make it any better. "Internet makes the world into a smaller place because you can chat with people" Yeah right dipshit, it sure as hell doesn't! I mean, you talk to people, even if you live in the same country, they still live a shitload of miles away and you still can't see them, even if you want. So no it does not make the world smaller. In matter of fact, it doesn't even make your own fucking hometown smaller. You just ask someone where they live and then you realise that's at the other end of the fucking town and you're both too fucking lazy to get to eachother so you end up not talking and not even meeting eachother, even if it's only 4 kilometers between you. Way to go! *thumbs up*
So the world is big.. But if you're famous it must be smaller. I mean, if you're famous and you get rich, you got the money to travel to every single pleace in the world whenever you want to and see whoever you want to, and then when you've been everywhere you know it's really not that big. But for us ordinary, non-famous, low-life people, it's way too big and we can't even afford the bus to the work in the morning because those fuckheads decided to make it more expensive than before. So once again the world is a pretty fucked up place to live in. But where else would we live? I mean, if I wouldn't live here, I wouldn't know if it was fucked up or not, right?
But now I do and now I can complain about every fucking single thing I can think of without anyone doing anything to me... That is not true, but that is the way I think and the way everyone should think. You should be able to say whatever you want, whenever you want to whoever you want without any consequenses, if it's your own opinions that is.
Exactly what me, and my friend who recently joined, do here. Sure, people might not like it but why the fuck would you read then? Also, if we don't have the guts to say whatever we want to people I'm pretty sure we would be stuck somewhere in the revolution of life and sooner or later end up dead because we all suck so bad.
Humanity is on the edge of exctinction and what would we do? We would complain about it and then keep living our miserable lives until they finally comes to an end where we would just lie down and die. Alone and fucked up, because that's what we are.
Humans are just some sort of infection, a virus.
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: