onsdag 4 juni 2008

What's fun? What isn't? And what about colors?

So appearently, it's so wrong to make jokes about a certain kind of people. Like Jews, People in Wheelchair, Fat people, Thin people, dwarves, Black etc etc, you get the point.
I can agree with it, but it depends on how harsh they are, but it's no reason to start to cry out loud on someone when they make a joke, and when people laugh at it.
If people laugh at a cruel joke that someone said, I don't blame them, it's their kind of humor. But my teacher is defently not the same.. Neither of them are, and some douchebags in school. Oversensetive bastards. And since I laughed at this joke about this dude in a wheelchair, also taken from Family Guy, I'm a sadist, was quite long ago. But now we made a joke about fat people and WOAH, you should've heard him, it was like letting an "Emo-kid" talk about all its problems, it's neverending.

So just because we've got this, kind of cruel and mean sense of humor, we're not allowed to tell jokes to eachother because someone else might get offended(once again). I mean, I still don't give a damn. But no, don't joke about anything because that will get you in trouble and you won't get any friends and you won't ever get a good job and people at your job will bully you because you think different and you will be a sadist and you will have no friends and and and and and and...
I mean, did he even have a line to draw before he drew it? Maybe it's just because he's older and "wiser"? He "knows better" because he's older.
No he does not, just because he's older doesn't make him wiser. In this case, it seem to make him dumber.
But I don't blame him, he's a nice guy otherwise, it's just that his sense of humor and my sense of humor isn't the same. But he won't accept it...

Ok, time to get to the Real point!
The point was; you should be able to make fun of anything, anyone, anywhere, without getting yelled at just because some sympathy whore thought it was wrong.
I'm pretty damn sure that the people in wheelchair make fun of fat people, fat people make fun of Jews, Jews make fun of Black people and get killed.

Subject Change

Ok, appearently, wearing a certain kind of color on your clothes turns you into a certain kind of people. I agree with that, I see it like that. Also, you're drawn to a certain kind of color in some weird fucking way. But who actually came up with the idea that Black hair and black clothes equals Emo?
Yeah sure, some "Emo-kids" wear it, but they look different.
They all got those "1-to-3-hours-to-fix-in-the-morning-hair-style" and they usually look like some kind of "Wannabe Goth", and yes, they usually fail big.
Me personally, wear pretty dark clothes, but I'm nowhere close the "Emo-look", at least not the way I see it, since I'm so damn ego.
But, Black, seem to equal "Emo-Kids" instead of "Normal person with black clothes".
Same with Pink, it seem to mean "You're a faggot, stay away from me before I pimpslap you"
When I see pink, I sure think "gay", but not in the "rude" way, more like "Yeah nice, at least you got the guts to wear whatever you like to wear". Like I do. I wear whatever I wish to wear and if people dislike it, FUCK OFF!
Easy as that!
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: