lördag 14 juni 2008

Where's the disable button?

What the hell?
So I was sitting in front of the computer, as I usually is around 12.50pm, and was trying to entertain myself in one way or another. Then my dad gets home, goes into the toilet. I'm perfectly fine with him coming home late, going in there, and then shut the fuck up and go to bed. But no, not now. When I finally found something entertaining enough, he yells to me something like "Why can't you do anything else but sitting in front of that damn computer all the time?!" and then he goes to bed... I was like "What the hell?"
But no, appearently I can't do anything else but sitting here, especially not 12.50pm in the fucking night! Is he an complete idiot or is he just pretending? I do realise that I sit here more than I should and that I don't have a fucking life! But that has nothing to do with it. If I got something to do, unless it's some moron calling me and trying to drag me away when I'm tired, I usually do anything else but sitting here. This is actually my last option, but what else should I do when I got lame friends who can't think of something funny to do and if they do, it probably involves alcohol or some stupid fucking game. But I wouldn't say I'm much better. When someone ask me to think of something to do, I can't even think of something to do. So I just say "Naah, can't be arsed to do anything" And I end up here...
I didn't ask to be your friend, you asked to be mine and yet it is YOU who complain about me!
No, I am not talking about my dad anymore. Althoug he can't even think of something I could do but sit here, so he should basicly shut his face aswell...
Anyway, so I sit here alot, yes. But you know what? It's fucking entertaining and I actually learn stuff. But he doesn't know that. He doesn't even know what I do here half of the time. He just assume that I sit here and stare at the blank screen, waiting for doomsday... Such an asshole sometimes. But hey, he's a "grown-up" and most of 'em doesn't know what the hell the teenagers and shit are doing.. Neither do I, but that has nothing to do with this...
So, let me sit here if I want so I can actually entertain myself and I can talk to people I actually WANT TO SPEND TIME WITH, to set up a day when I can meet them.

Dear dad
I do not live in the 18th century and I'm not a complete idiot. Just because I sit here alot doesn't mean I'm mentally challanged or addicted in any way. I sit here because it is entertaining and I actually make more friends over the internet than you could ever do in your whole life. No offense. I'm sure you have alot of lovely friends, but not as cool as mine.
My friends rule yours. At least most of them. But of course there must be some assholes. I know some of yours, but you've never heard me telling you "I don't ever want to have that fucking moron inside our house again, GET IT?!" I've never said such thing. Why? Because I have to accept the fact that people are idiots and there's nothing to do about it.
If I think someone is an asshole and I want that one person to die, I tell him/her that, but you don't. You just sit back, take the shit and carry on. You know why? Becase you were raised in such a weird way where you were taught to take shit and not give it back. I'm pretty sure you tried to raise me in that way aswell but both you and mom failed big, really big.
But all I really wanted to say was; Let me live my fucking life and not yours! ok?

I'm gonna write him something like that some day... Or something like it just to prove my point that it's my life and not someone elses. I'm ok with people that care about me, but they shouldn't tell me what I should and should not do.
If I wanted you to live my life I would fucking let you do it.
There could be so many hate-mails and such stuff I could send to people and they wouldn't get it anyway. You know why? Because they're stupid son of bitches!
I talk to people I want to talk to! If I don't reply to you very fast it probably mean that I don't want to talk to you at the moment or at all.
If you call me on my phone and I hang up more than 2 times, don't keep calling. It means, more or less; Fuck off, I don't want to talk to you.
Do they get it? NO! They keep calling me or my friend. And when they finally got my friend to agree with them that we'll come out to them. He comes down here and I have to be his "Wingman" and go with him.
So I was dragged out in the fucking city in the middle of the night to do nothing but watch a movie I could've watched at home and laugh as much! Just because THEY wanted to spend time with US didn't mean WE wanted to spend time with THEM! But they didn't get it! They kept phone-terrorising me and shit and we had to go to them... Also, I didn't sleep very well because it was so damn hot in the room and the bed was not soft enough...
And then when I wake up in the morning, it's not a "normal peaceful wake-up"-scene, it's a fucking "2-girls-are-talking-in-a-fucking-weird-language-that-I-can't-understand-and-that-pises-me-off"-scene. I was like "WOULD YOU PLEASE SHUT THE FUCK UP!? OR AT LEAST SAY SOMETHING THAT I UNDERSTAND ASWELL?!" And of course it was something that I shouldn't understand.. You know what you do then? You talk about it another time when I'm not trying to sleep and you keep it in a non-mentally retarded language...

Never talk to random people...
//Enabled

1 kommentar:

Anonym sa...

Sounds just like my dad...