tisdag 17 juni 2008

Flirting with Destiny

I swear! Somewhere in the world, there's a button which will turn off all electricity in the world. It's the button for the biggest EMP-Bomb ever created and someone will push it someday soon when I need to use the microwave the most.
It's just my luck!
I'm walking down the street, the sun is shining and it's hotter than ever and yeah, sure, I'm thinking "Aight, I'll wear shorts and a T-shirt" So I get out of the house, walk 10 meters and then it's a snowstorm outside! But just around me, then people ask me why I'm wet... Kinda kinky if you ask me.

Anyway, here's the subject: Flirting

How do you actually flirt with someone? And is there a right and wrong way to do it?
Nah, I suppose not, it should come naturally. I don't think you should read magazines where it says "10 ways to get a guy/girl in no time", I doubt it helps. You shouldn't try to think of stuff to say either.. It would probably come out the wrong way... I mean, you're sitting on the beach, just watching the sunrise... She says to you:
"I've been thinking... Does this pants sit tight on me?"
And just when she says that, you're about to lay your arm on her shoulder and she stands up, so you accidently grab her ass while saying:
"I love this view"
She slaps you in the face a couple of times until you lay down and then she kicks you in the downtown area, spit you in the face and walk away from there.. And that will be the first and only date you went on because you're too scared to even talk to girls after that. You'll be looking at them and think "Oh god, they're just like her! They don't understand me!" And then you turn Gay and Emo and get hated by everyone anyway...
So, thinking of a way to flirt and such stuff is no good idea. It just turns out wrong.
You can't even flirt on the cinema.. Just "Lay your arm around her" and then you accidently touch her boobie and she go off on you, yell at you in front of the 100 other people in there, they turn on the lights and the guards come in, show your face to every single person there and then drag you out while yelling something like "You fucking rapist! What were you trying to do?!" And then you end up on the street, looking emo until you finally die.

No one likes a rapist... No, hell no.. Why would they?
The laws are weird when it comes down to rape.
"If the girl does not say No it is not rape", therefore I suppose you can knock her out, bang her and then when she tries to sue you, you just say "She didn't say no"
Just the fact that she was passed out has nothing to do with it, now has it? Nah, you'll just get charged for hitting her in the head with a baseball bat, which you tell the judge was an accident and you get away cheap.
You could probably do it a couple of times until they finally realise what a stupid fucking law it is and change it to something else.. Which would probably get worse..
Or you could go to Sweden and find the most dumb, blonde girls here is and rape all of them and they would probably, more or less, accept it and say "Oh god, he's so good in bed, I like it rough and when I do not agree with it"

Lovely Sweden.. Always something going on here...
Appearently I'm not allowed to wear a shirt with the Swedish flag on, because that makes me a racist. Even though I'm not even from here completely, I'm still a racist and must hate people from other countries just because I wear a shirt with a Swedish flag..
Man, I don't complain about those stupid son of bitches when they wear their home-country-flag shit, hell no. Let them have their fun as long as they stay away from me. But do they? No!
They come here and say 2 things.

1. I love Sweden
2. I hate Sweden

Yeah sure, come here, love the country and live here. I'm totally fine with that.. Becuase that is sort of what i do.. Although I must say I dislike this place pretty much.. But I don't run around yelling it.
That's what they do, the Number 2's! They run around and yell at people "I HATE SWEDEN!" And bash the shit out of some people who doesn't and call them racists and shit. I mean, if they say that to me, I just say "Well why don't you just travel home to your own fucking country then?" And then they get mad at me, because I told them to go home to their beloved country which is probably blown to pieces and that's why there here.. So much left to love, eh? No, not really. So instead they get their fat asses over here and won't do shit but ruin stuff.
Sure, this might seem abit like I'm a racist, but I'm not. I just don't like when people are complete idiots, like they are. Not all of them, but alot.
So yeah.. Go home to your own fucking country and die before I kill you right away.. And I assure you, it won't be pretty.
//Enabled

Inga kommentarer: